Jun 24, 2020
SPL Releases Our Path to Reopening Plan!
We’re following a Board-approved five-step plan to reopen libraries gradually. Employees are actively working on everything needed to move into this next step of the plan, and we’re doing everything possible to help ensure the health and safety of everyone. Download the pdf below to view each of the five stages of the reopen plan.
Steps We’re Taking to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
The following health and safety measures are in place all Saskatoon Public Library locations:
- Physical distancing protocols
- Face masks are required for entry to the library for everyone over nine years old. Read more on our decision to require masks
- Washing or sanitizing hands is required before entering the library.
- More frequent and ongoing daily cleaning
- All returned materials are quarantined for 24 hours before employees handle them and return them for borrowing
- Patrons who do not comply with safety protocols will not be allowed to use library facilities
Please do not visit the library if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19, been told to self-isolate, or are currently waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- Have new or worsening symptoms of illness.
- Have had contact with a positive case of COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
- Have travelled outside Canada in the past two weeks.
Read more about our Path to Reopening.