COVID-19 ALERT: GROUP LOANS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED WHILE THE LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED. Learn About our path to reopening.
What is a Group Loan Card?
Group loan cards are great for educators, program administrators, daycare operators and everyone in-between! We get the items ready for you by a requested date and you pick them up when it’s convenient. It’s that simple.
Who Can Get a Group Loan Card?
- Any teacher who either lives or works in Saskatoon.
- Any home school parent who lives in Saskatoon.
- Any institution in Saskatoon that exists for educational purposes for either children or adults. For example a daycare, an adult EAL instructor, a teacher at an addictions treatment center.
- You can choose your pick-up date, but we need at least 10 days to put the loan together.
- If you need books sooner, you can come to the library and sign out up to 30 books on your card on your own.
- You will have two weeks following the pick-up date to come and get your Group Loan. After two weeks pass, the items will be reshelved and made available to other patrons.
- One Group Loan per card (up to 30 books) is permitted at a time.
- The loan period for Group Loans is 28 days; they can be renewed.