Frances Morrison Central Library
The central library is on 23rd Street across from City Hall. It is wheelchair accessible.
Location311 - 23rd St East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0J6
- Monday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Tuesday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Thursday: 10 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday: Closed
How to get here
Any bus going to the downtown core will drop you off at the bus mall, which is a block away from the Frances Morrison Central Library.
- Public computers (1 hour at a time)
- Children's computers
- Printing (black & white, 10 cents per page)
- Photocopying (black & white, 10 cents per page)
- Scanning to a USB or email (free)
- Phone charging station
- Microfilm readers (10 cents per page to print; scanning to USB or email is free)
- Kurzweil 1000 computer (converts text into synthetic speech)
- Large print / NVDA computer (screen magnifier, screen reader, and ZoomText)
- Optelec magnifier (magnified text or objects)
- DAISY player (plays CDs, mp3s, audio files, and DAISY discs)
Your Next Great Read
Looking for something new to read? Give us a little (or a lot) of information about what you are interested in, and we will send a few title or author suggestions to suit your taste.
We have auditoriums and meeting rooms available for rent. Book up to three months in advance to ensure your spot. Subsidized pricing is available for non-profit organizations
Group Loans and Class Tours
Book a tour with us, or set up a group loan for your classroom. With two weeks' notice, we can plan to present themed storytimes, library orientations and special programs.