Mobile Device Charging and Storage Lockers
By using our lockers you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Each locker has an 8x Micro USB (non apple devices) and an 8x Apple Lightning (iPhone 5 & newer) plug inside and are suitable for mobile phones only, not laptops or tablets.
- SPL does not provide additional charging cables, if your device does not fit the cables provided, you must bring your own.
- The Charging Lockers are available free of charge to any SPL user whether or not they possess a library card.
- Lockers are available for use during regular opening hours.
- There is no limit to the number of time that you can access the Locker while you’re charging your device.
- Library materials MUST NOT be placed in the Lockers.
- No food or perishable items may be placed in the Lockers.
- No illegal substances may be placed in the Lockers. Security and/or library staff will report such materials to Saskatoon Police Services.
- Small personal items such as keys and wallets maybe left in the lockers only if accompanied with a device that is charging.
- Library and security staff will carry out spot-checks for unacceptable contents and inappropriate use on a regular basis. Inappropriate materials will be removed from the lockers.
- The Library will not accept any liability for lost, damaged or stolen items, however caused.
- Misuse or physical damage of the lockers may lead to disciplinary action and suspension from using SPL materials and space.
Login to the Saskatoon Public Library account to manage your account and place holds on material. Don't have a Library card? Get one today!