With over 100 thousand images, our historical photo collection contains a wealth of information about Saskatoon's people and places. Formats include positive & negative film, prints, slides, illustrations, paintings, and other art media. Many of our photographs have been scanned and can be viewed online.
Note that when using our images, conditions of use apply. To order:
1. Fill out a Purchase Order form.
2. Include any special requirements such as a deadline.
3. Send (or bring) completed forms to Local History.
4. We will invoice you for the amount owing.
5. Your order will be processed once payment is received. We accept debit, cash, money orders, or cheques made payable to Saskatoon Public Library.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Saskatoon Public Library, Local History, 311 - 23rd St East, Saskatoon SK, S7K 0J6
Note: Please allow at least one week prior to your deadline for your request to be processed.
Login to the Saskatoon Public Library account to manage your account and place holds on material. Don't have a Library card? Get one today!