It's the 15th Annual Seniors' Writing Challenge contest. Adults 60 years of age or older are invited to enter their creative pieces of writing. For every piece of writing you submit, your name is added to a draw to win fabulous prizes!
- Poetry - up to 4 pages, any style
- Short Stories - one story up to 8 pages
- Reminiscences - up to 8 pages
- Author's Choice - up to 8 pages in another style
Please have your submission in by Monday, April 30. Download our submission form and guidelines for more information.
- Submit online
- Submit in person at any SPL Branch. Make sure that your entry is double spaced and that you have completed the submission form.
- Submit by email to [email protected]
Don't miss our annual Gala and end the contest with a celebration! At the Gala, there will be readings from a selection of the submitted work, followed by refreshments and a draw for the prizes. The Gala is hosted in the Meeting Room of the Frances Morrison Central Library, 2:00 pm May 25 2017.
For More Information, contact Outreach & Access Services