Teens, Tell Us What You're Reading!
Read a book. Write a review. Share it.
Read a really good book lately? Did you get an advanced reader copy of a new release at your last TAC meeting and want to write about it?
Submit a short review to SPL! A great book review might include:
- Description of the main storyline
- The book's main themes
- Underlying messages that are being conveyed
- What did you learn from the book?
- What do you like/not like about the book? Why?
- Would you recommend this book? To whom?
Max 250 words, no spoilers!
Submit in person at your next TAC meeting or submit online below.
Login to the Saskatoon Public Library account to manage your account and place holds on material. Don't have a Library card? Get one today!