Join this teen challenge and send us your story in written, audio or visual media. This summer, we’re asking teens, What’s Your Story? Beginning June 8, teens aged 13 to 18 are invited to share their creative stories. For every story you submit, your name will be entered into a draw for a spectacular prize!
- Short Story: one story up to eight pages on any theme (fiction or memoir), or one spoken word video, maximum five minutes in length.
- Poetry: up to four pages of poetry in any style, or one spoken word video, maximum five minutes in length.
- Comic Book: one story up to eight pages on any theme (pages can be scanned into a digital document for submission).
- Book Trailer: one video introducing a favourite story, no more than two minutes in length.
- Photo Essay: one series of no more than 10 photos that tell a story or document an event.
- Serial Video Story: one series of short videos that tell a story. The series must contain no more than 10 videos, each no more than 15 seconds in length.
Please have your submissions in by Monday, Aug 17, 2020.
Online Closing Gala
A selection of work will be shared on Monday, August 31. Check back for details on how to attend/join the online gala.