Can't Find It?
We do our best, but sometimes we won't have the title you're looking for. If this happens, we have a couple options for you.
1. Suggest a title for us to purchase
2. Request the item from another library
How It Works
- Make a request
- We will respond to your request within three days of receiving it
- We notify you when your request is ready for pick up, at any SPL location, free of charge.
All you need is a Saskatchewan Library Card.
- We already buy popular and bestselling authors, musicians and DVDs getting positive reviews
- If we don't have a book, microfilm, or magazine article in a Saskatchewan library, we will do our best to get it from another library outside of the province
- We love eBook suggestions! Send them our way.
For information on how our Collection team decides on materials to include in the SPL collection, please see our Collection Development Policies page.