How to Search for Library Materials
- Enter a search term in the search bar. You can search for items by title, author, format and more.
- Once the search has returned results, you can use filters to refine and narrow your search.
- Once you have found an item you want, click the red “Place Hold” button adjacent to the title.
- Log in to your MySPL account.
- You can then select your library for pick-up.
The search will not find all materials available in the digital library. Visit the digital library page to download and stream digital materials.