What does it mean to renew library materials?
Renewing materials will allow you to keep the materials you have checked-out longer. You can easily renew many items using the steps below to keep items longer and avoid late fines.
How to renew library materials
- In person, at any library location.
- By phone at 1.855.980.7457 (SILS) or by phoning any location.
- Online through My SPL.
A few important points about renewals:
- If an item has been requested by someone else, it cannot be renewed.
- Overdue items can still be renewed and this will stop further late charges.
- Items cannot be renewed if you have more than $10 owing in late charges.