About Room Rentals
- Rooms rentals are booked through our website on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Rooms may be booked from three to 60 days in advance.
- Rooms can be rented for a minimum of one hour and then in half-hour increments after that.
- Renters are responsible for the setup and cleanup of rooms. When planning your event, please allow time for setup and cleanup.
- Organizers may not charge admission to an event or sell services or items at an event.
- Non-profit organizations and registered charities receive a 20% discount on rental rates (50% discount at the Mayfair Library). To qualify for this, select “Non-Profit/Charity” as the booking type and provide your non-profit organization number or registered charity number on the application form. The discount is automatically applied by selecting the booking type.
- A valid credit card is required to rent a room. If you do not have access to a credit card, please contact your local library.
- All room rentals must comply with our Safe Use & Conduct Bylaw and our Room Rental Regulations.
Need Help with Room Rentals?
Please contact any SPL location for assistance. We’ll help you through the booking process via phone or in person.