COVID-19 ALERT: ROLE PLAY GAME KITS ARE UNAVAILABLE FOR BORROWING WHILE THE LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED. LEARN ABOUT OUR PATH TO REOPENING.
The Role Playing Game (RPG) Collection
RPGs are a place to combine your imagination and love of games. All you need is a valid Saskatoon Public Library card and you can borrow one of three different kits.
How to Use
Every journey begins by assembling your supplies and teammates. Everything you need for your first campaign is in the game kit and includes guidebooks, manuals, six sets of dice and a screen for the gamemaster. Here’s how it works:
- Choose between a Pathfinder kit or two different Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) kits. The different D&D kits have the same handbooks but different adventure books, allowing you to experience a whole new campaign.
- Once you’ve chosen which game you’d like to play, select the hold button. When you have an active hold on a kit, it’ll be set aside for you when it’s available. You’ll be notified when the RPG is ready for pick up! You’ll have seven days to pick it up from your chosen library.
- Once you’ve checked out the RPG in a Bag kit, you’ll be able to keep it for six weeks. If you’d like to renew the kit, you’ll be able to do so through your My SPL account as long as there are no other holds waiting.
- You can access character sheets for both games right here!
- To return the RPG kit, just visit any library and take it to the service desk.
- If you return the RPG kit late, you’ll be charged an overdue fine of $3 per day. Just a reminder, kits must be returned in full, with the bag and all materials.
- Most of all, have fun!