Registering for programs just got easier! We are launching a new event calendar Sep 1, and it's now simpler than ever to find and sign up for programs. Just follow the steps below to register online:
- Starting on Sep 1, click on Events on the SPL homepage.
- Find a program using the calendar view, by using the search box, or by using the drop-down menus at the top of the calendar.
- Programs that will recquire registrations have an icon with a person icon and a + sign.
- Once you find a program you're looking for, click on it. This brings up a box with basic information. To register, click on VIEW MORE.
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter your information. Once finished, click Submit.
- After your program registration is completed, a message will be displayed telling you that your registration is successful.
As always you can also register by phone or in person at any library.
Drop-in Programs may also have free tickets available, up to 30 minutes before the program start time. Space is limited so groups and daycares are asked to please call ahead.
If you have further questions about how to register, send us an email at [email protected].